Summer is the one season that you practically live out of a suitcase. Every weekend is filled with trips to the Hamptons, the Jersey Shore, or pretty much to anywhere there is a pool and/or barbecue.
Stores are filled with easy throw on dresses, but I find shoes to be the most difficult to shop for. Last summer, at least for me, was all about the lace up sandal – but let’s be real – how impractical/ uncomfortable are those. They always untie when they are too loose, or they cut off your circulation when they are too tight. Don’t get me wrong I do think they are a staple for summer but I think slides are more practical for the on-the-go lifestyle. Therefore, I decided to create a round up of my favorite summer slides that you can pretty much pair with any dress/short/pant combination out there.
- Sam Edelman Berit Croc Embossed Sandal
- Joie Bannerly Sandal
- Soludos Braided Slide Sandal
- Soludos Knotted Slide Sandal (Similar: Splendid Brianna Knotted Slide)
- Rag & Bone Keaton Crisscross Flat Slide
- Susina Dawna Sandal (Similar: Splendid Barton Slide)
- Splendid Fulton Slide
- Dolce Vita Cadiz Embellished Slide
- See by Chloé Floral Eyelet Suede Sandals
- Frye Ally Studded Leather Crisscross Slide
- Bernardo Maggie Suede Studded Sandal
- Joie Sable Stitch
- Stuart Weitzman Sideways Crisscross
- Marc Fisher – Raida Slide Sandal
- Neiman Marcus – Brina Flat Canvas Slide
Here are a few more…
- Topshop – Hibiscus Slide
- MIA – Nila Leather Slide Sandal
- LFL by Lust for Life – Amber Raffia Slide Sandal
- Mystique – Caracas Sandal
Hope this helps find your next summer sandal to live in!